Q: "Why should I buy your learning how to play videos instead of the others?"
A: You should not buy any How-to DVD's unless it meets the following 5 criteria.
1. lessons must be taught by a reputable instructor. Our lessons are presented by critically acclaimed instructors, many who are successful recording and touring artists.
2. Instructional materials should take advantage of the latest available technology. All of our DVD's are produced digitally to take full advantage of the current inherent benefits of DVD navigation and features.
3. Instructional materials should have at least one hour running time. Our products are all at least 60 minutes long, almost twice the running time of many DVD's currently on the market.
4. Materials should have tablature to accompany the lessons that are being taught. Our lessons have an on-screen fully interactive lesson library and also includes a password to access an "e-Book" containing all the lessons in this DVD.
5. Customer satisfaction guarantee. We are so convinced that you will be completely satisfied, we are offering a one year no-risk guarantee! That's right. If you are not 100% satisfied with our product, return it to us within 1 Year for a 100% money back refund.
Q: When I place an order for any "how to Play" DVD, how soon is it shipped?
A: We take great pride in making sure orders are processed and shipped as soon as possible. All orders we receive are shipped within 24-48 hours of the purchase time. Orders received on Friday-Sunday will be shipped the following business day.
Q: I just purchased my Learning Guitar DVD How is my item shipped?
A: Orders of a single DVD or CD are shipped via USPS First Class. Multiple item orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
Q: What do I do if my DVD is damaged or defective upon delivery?
A: Notify us as soon as the product arrives and well will ship you a replacement.
Q: How can I contact you?
A: Notify us by e-mail (email@example.com) or feel free to give us a call during business hours M-F 8-5 PST.
Q: What is your refund policy?
A: Our refund policy can be viewed by clicking here.
Q: Do you accept Paypal?
A: Yes, our shopping is integrated to accept PAYPAL, VISA, MASTER CARD AMERICAN EXPRESS or DISCOVER CARD
Q: Do you accept testimonials?
A: Of course, I'm thrilled to say many satisfied customers submit testimonals.... thanks for the support of our instructional methods.
Q: Do you accept requests for new titles?
A: Of course, if there is a high demand for a particular DVD we will try our best to accommodate it.