HOW TO PLAY KISS SONGS ON GUITAR
Bob and Bruce Kulick share their technique and insight into being part of the Hottest Band In The World - KISS!
Bob Kulick's contributions to KISS include KISS Alive II, KISS Killers and Paul Stanley's solo album and tour as well as various KISS songwriting credits. Bruce was the lead guitarist for KISS from 1984-1996 and has recorded and written songs with the band as well as toured the world. His work has appeared on many Platinum and Gold KISS classics such as Crazy Nights, Hot In The Shade and Revenge.
Now is your chance to learn your favorite KISS classics note for note! Learn from Bruce Kulick as he teaches you exactly how to play songs that he rocked arenas around the world with as the guitarist for KISS.
- Bob Kulick shows you songs and solos from the legendary LP KISS Alive II and Paul Stanley's Solo LP.
- Hear Bob explain how he approaches constructing solos for KISS recording sessions
- Learn how to play the MTV hits Crazy Crazy Nights, Unholy and the worldwide hit ballad Forever.
- Bob teaches you Nowhere to Run, Goodbye, Tonight You Belong to Me and other KISS hits.
- See Bruce demonstrate and explain his current pedal board configuration that he uses on tour.
- Hear Bob's candid conversation about handling lead guitarist duties on the Paul Stanley solo tour.
This over 2 hour behind the scenes look into the world of a KISS guitarist is a once in a lifetime offering and a must for any aspiring guitarist.
- Password For Exclusive Access To Guitar Tablature